River Side Hotels, Villas & Resorts
Farther to the east from the night bazzar, around the Ping river side it is easy to access the eastern areas such as Bosang and Sankamphaeng. Hotels in the area are convenient to stay for long-distance travelers due to close to the railway station.
The Chedi Chiang Mai is an 84-room hotel, spa and restaurant located in the centre of Chiang Mai on the banks of the Mae Ping River. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. The design intention of the scheme was to combine a city location with the atmosphere of a resort hotel, together with the integration of the existing colonial house, site and hotel using a contemporary interpretation of traditional Thai materials.
- Internet Access
- Guest Room (Pay Service) Public Area (Pay Service)
- Hotel Facilities
- Bar Business Center Car Park Conference Room Fitness Gift Shop Laundry Room Lift Sauna (in Spa) Tour Desk Yoga Studio/Class
- Hotel Services
- Baby Sitting Laundry Service Room Service
- Room Facilities
- Air Conditioner Bath Amenities Bathrobe Bathtub Chair Closet Coffee Maker Coffee & Tea Writing Desk Fridge Hair Dryer King-sized Bed Mini Bar Telephone Bathroom Phone Safety Box Satelite TV Program Shampoo & Soap Shower Slippers TV Flat TV Twin Bed Available Umbrella Walk in Closet
* Room facilities vary depending on room type.